Of course your craft beer should be the number one reason customers flock to your tasting room. The tasting room’s atmosphere is also key.
But what can help inspire customers to visit you this week or this month, rather than choosing another activity now and putting off a visit to you for later?
That’s where fun craft brewery events can pay big dividends.
Commemorations and Craft Brewery Events
Every month offers different commemorations and observances that might be great for your craft brewery. But November is particularly rich. For instance:
- National Pepper Month
- National Peanut Butter Lovers Month
- Spinach and Squash Month
- National Raisin Bread Month
- Sweet Potato Awareness Month
- Vegan Month
Of course, there are plenty of observances that aren’t related to food at all! And some of those, like National Gratitude Month or Military Family Appreciation Month, might be a great fit for your brewery, too.
But food-related observances have a few easy tie-ins:
- Brew a beer—or more than one—that incorporates an ingredient that has a month or week dedicated to it.
- If your taproom serves food, feature that spotlighted food or ingredient throughout the month.
- Schedule food trucks that connect to that particular food observance.
- Organize a cooking contest for your customers, featuring that particular food or ingredient. (Be sure you are not falling afoul of any regulations regarding the contest set-up, including prize giveaways.)
Every day of the year can be a potential inspiration for customers to visit your craft brewery!
For more than 25 years, Beall Financial and Insurance Services, Inc., has been helping corporations and individuals protect their most important assets. The agency’s client base covers a spectrum of niche businesses, such as craft breweries, that require specialized insurance packages and knowledge. With California offices in Redlands and Newport Beach, Beall Financial and Insurance Services serves clients nationwide.